HOW IT WORKS
- The ad-server runs the Re-sign Server Software on industry standard PHP/Apache/MySQL/Linux Platform. Our servers have
advanced hardware features to retain availability up to 99.99% and they have extreme connectivity up to 100 GBps.
- Re-sign™ Display Software also works with a PHP/Apache/MySQL platform on a Linux based operating system designed for
24/7 availability of a service. Sophisticated functions and watchdogs self-manage the displays to ensure that everyone display
works smoothly and properly even if the connection with server brakes for days.
- All the programming of what, where and when to display is done on the ad-server. Every point retrieves the necessary data from
the server and displays the programmed advertisements.
- The global or the local administrator can login via network or directly to Re-sign™ Display Software and perform limited actions
such as manual sync.
To give live to a digital signage network with Re-sign multi™ you need at least:
- One ad-server for the administration.
- The Re-sign™ server software installed on the ad-server.
- One or thousands of display points consisted of:
- Professional monitor (or a set of displays)
- Build in or external computer
- Network access to the ad-server (wired or wireless)
- Pre-installed the Re-sign™ Display Software
Ad-server may be hosted in our data center provided as hosted service or can be installed into client's infrastructure.